University Campus, Vienna
Idea, original plans, overall concept (architecture, frescos)Reconfiguration of building remains of the former synagogue in the Old General Hospital into a memorial.
The structure is defined as a space of multidimensional meaning:
former Jewish place of worship, place of destruction of part of the Jewish living world, testimony to the manner in which Jewish historical places were treated and their destruction after 1945.
executing architects, under the art direction of Minna Antova: Langthaller/Scheller/Willibald;
statics: Werkstatt; building ingeneering: Obkirchner